About the role
Have you considered a creative and fulfilling career in picture framing?
At Frames Now, our people are the key to our success and following recent growth we have a number of career opportunities available.
We are looking for creative, passionate and energetic retail sales professionals to join the existing Frames Now family, where you will be given the opportunity to work in a culture that values its people and customers.
As part of our retail team, your role will include opening and closing our stores, framing design and consultation, photograph and poster printing, matboard cutting, fitting art, in-store visual merchandising and more.
About Frames Now
Founded in 1973, Frames Now is the leading picture framer in Australia, offering a range of products and services including custom framing, ready-made frames and wholesale framing.
We currently have seven stores across Melbourne located in Bayswater, Cheltenham, Doncaster, Glen Waverley, Prahran, Surrey Hills and Werribee. We also have e-commerce and wholesale divisions offering our high-quality products and services across Australia.
We’re looking for retail professionals who:
- Have a passion for creativity and design
- Have experience with store operational duties including visual merchandising, stock management and other retail operational processes
- Are passionate about working with people
- Are self-motivated and driven
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Are committed to continually learning new and wonderful things and growing their career within retail
- Are an Australian Citizen or permanent resident with a driver’s license
- Have a passion for the work they do!
What’s in it for you?
- Be a part of a growing business
- Career progression opportunities in our growing store network
- Extensive training and development
- Flexible hours
- Generous team discounts
- Regular staff events
- 4 weeks annual leave
You will be responsible for:
- Opening and closing stores
- Framing design and consultation
- Photograph and poster printing
- Matboard cutting
- Fitting art
- Visual merchandising
- Cleaning and maintaining store standards
If this job sounds perfect for you please reply with your resume, cover letter, and your suburb.
Prior applicants need not apply.