IMPORTANT! Never remove the glass from the frame.
How to frame a jigsaw puzzle
- Prepare your puzzle by ensuring it is completed and ready for framing on an assembly board or cardboard.
- Turn your picture frame over. Remove the frames protective corners and lift the frame tabs. We recommend using a butter knife as these can be sharp.
- Remove the face paper (Note: not all frames will have face paper) and the frame backing board. Never remove the glass.
- Place the frame backing board on top of your jigsaw puzzle.
- Your jigsaw puzzle should now be sandwiched between the Assembly board and the picture frame backing board. Pinching the Assembly board and the picture frame backing board tightly, flip over your puzzle. Your jigsaw puzzle should now be facing down.
- Lift off your assembly board, and using sticky tape, run long strips of tape across your jigsaw puzzle to ensure all pieces are secure. We recommend Framers Tape, though standard tape will also work.
- As your puzzle is now taped together, you can lift your puzzle off the frame backing board and move it into the picture frame. Please be careful not to bend the jigsaw puzzle when lifting.
- Place back the face paper (Note: not all frames will have face paper) into your frame, followed by the frame backing board.
- Flip down the frames tabs to secure the backing board.
- Hang your picture frame to enjoy!
If the glass needs cleaning, so it in the frame. Do not try to remove the glass from the frame.